Try a fully-functional version of Webgenz CMS now.
Follow the instructions below to download and install Webgenz CMS.
Webgenz CMS runs on 32-bit Windows platforms, including Windows95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP.
- Download Webgenz CMS 6.2.2 (May 17, 2003, 3.06 MB; see what's new)
Note: You can also download Webgenz from worldwide mirror sites at Simtel.net.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Run setup.exe.
- Installation Notes:
- If you are using Windows 2000 SP2, you may receive a message during installation that the file scrrun.dll in the
installation package is older than the one already installed on your machine. If you see this message, you should choose to
keep your existing file and continue with the installation.
- It is also possible that the version of scrrun.dll included in the installation package is more recent than the one
on your machine. (This is especially true if you are running Windows NT or Windows 98). If you receive a message that the version
of scrrun.dll in the installation package is more recent than the version on your machine, you can safely update the version
of scrrun.dll on your machine. However, after doing so, you will need to reboot and then
re-run the Webgenz CMS installation program.
- Under Windows XP, you may receive a message during installation that a system file is out of date on your system.
If Webgenz CMS is trying to install hhctrl.ocx or hh.exe when this message appears, please try downloading
this version of Webgenz CMS to correct this problem. (This is the current release of Webgenz CMS, but without the
Webgenz tutorial, which uses hhctrl.ocx and hh.exe).
- Release Notes:
Webgenz CMS is designed for 32-bit Windows platforms and uses 5MB - 15MB of RAM (or more depending
on the size of your Webgenz CMS Project). It is recommended that you use at least a Pentium or Celeron class processor.
Webgenz CMS is designed for minimum screen resolutions of 800 x 600 pixels.
Webgenz CMS is shareware. Try it free for 30-days. If you are using Webgenz CMS beyond the 30-day trial
period registration is required.
Register Now >
Read the License Agreement >